THECHILISOURCE.com

RHCP dedicated Forum, Fansite, News Page & Magazine Scan collection. The Source of Everything Red Hot Chili Peppers Related: Anthony Kiedis, Flea, John Frusciante, Chad Smith & Josh Klinghoffer.

TCS News Page Updates

Includes our site rules and important information about TheChiliSource website; any announcements about the site are made here too.

TCS News Page Updates

Postby Squitherwitch » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 am

As well as posting in the forum, all main news items get added to the front pages so please check them out! The TheChiliSource homepage also allows you to access the magazine scan collection, etc. Photo galleries for band members and the whole band are also being added there too.

Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter: @TheChiliSource @AKiedisnet

Squitherwitch
Site Admin

Re: TCS News Page Updates

Postby Squitherwitch » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 am

I'll add this here; as well as trying to update the front pages (still on-going! Trying to get a new colour theme and layout to make them easier to use), changes are happening here. I've been struggling to keep the forum updated and run AnthonyKiedis.net, the Facebook pages, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. anyway but I have family issues that are now taking up a lot of my time; I was thinking seriously of closing the forum but several people have persuaded me not to and I've now got some help; Three new mods are being added to the team to help look after the forum :D

Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter: @TheChiliSource @AKiedisnet

Squitherwitch
Site Admin

Return to Important Information & Announcements.