THECHILISOURCE.com

RHCP dedicated Forum, Fansite, News Page & Magazine Scan collection. The Source of Everything Red Hot Chili Peppers Related: Anthony Kiedis, Flea, John Frusciante, Chad Smith & Josh Klinghoffer.

Happy 30th anniversary of their first show ever! :)

The place to post and discuss news and sensible issues relating to the band as a whole. Please use individual member forums to discuss the current band members alone.

Happy 30th anniversary of their first show ever! :)

Postby RHCP_ARE_GODS » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 am

On today's date, February 13th, back in 1983, the Red Hot Chili Peppers (who were then called Tony Flow and the Miraculously Majestic Masters of Mayhem) had their very first gig ever, at Rhythm Lounge!
And now, 30 years later, they are still absolutely as energetic and passionate about music as they always were. All this time passed by and they remained those amazing kids at heart, having fun and bursting with enthusiasm and love for what they do and love for each other. Nothing has changed for worse since then and nothing ever will.
Not that they will ever read this and I don't want to sound cheesy, but I mean this from the bottom of my heart- thank you guys for making the world a better place and for putting smiles on people's faces every day and I know they will continue to do so in the future as well.
Blackie Dammett wrote:andjelka, think of me as your big brother, and when some bully comes along just let me know.

Aaaaaaaw! :D He is always so kind to me.
RHCP_ARE_GODS
Number 1 AK Fan

Return to RHCP News & Discussion Forum